2020 Blood Drive Dates
St. Mary's mobile blood drive will return to Aspen Valley Hospital on Tuesday, October 13!
The blood drives take place from 10:30 am - 3:00 pm just outside the Emergency Room entrance at Aspen Valley Hospital.
Please note the new guidelines for blood donations:
· Appointments only - donors can sign-up online
or call St. Mary's at 970-298-2555
to make an appointment.
· Registration will be outside of the bloodmobile. We will have a table and chairs for everyone.
· Temperatures will be taken prior to registration.
· Masks will be required of all donors and staff.
· Hand sanitizer will be used before entering bloodmobile and before leaving.
· All surfaces will be wiped down between donors.
St. Mary's Regional Blood Center is open and accepting donations Monday — Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and Saturdays from 8:00 am - 12 noon at 750 Wellington Avenue, Entrance 26, Grand Junction.
They are are better equipped to maintain distance between people and provide a higher level of customer service during this difficult time.
Healthy donors can make an appointment to donate blood by clicking here
or by calling us at 970-298-2555.